Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Doomy Tunes Back in Action

I'm glad I remembered this blog. I've recently been addicted to buying records and I like to share my thoughts. Kind of talking to myself about music. It'll be therapeutic I'm sure. I don't have shit else to do anyway. I'll be talking about a lot of doom. I've been into doom hard for the last few years. The genre intrigues me. There are so many different styles of music that could be considered 'doom'. 70's style occult rock, groovy Sabbath worshipers, oversaturated soundscapes and stripped down evil. Clean vocals, growls, chanting are all at home. It won't all be doom though, just what I've recently picked up or feel like talking about. If it turns people on to music new to them, the far out. And who knows, If I ever get any music together I can waste everyone's time with that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment